This Disappears When Logged In

A Halloween Type Photoshoot!

Discussion in 'Rosy Boas & Sand Boas' started by ReptileDreamer, Oct 7, 2009.

1. jbear

jbear Well-Known Member

haha I have two skulls one belonging to the full body skeleton thats right next to me, maybe I should pose my guys with them

2. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

Can't wait to see 'em! :)

3. ReptileDreamer

ReptileDreamer Well-Known Member

Tomorrow I'm going to have my parents get out the Halloween deco box so hopefully I'll have more to work with, I can't remember what all is in there!

4. ReptileDreamer

Okay, here are a few of our female. A lot of the normal pics are extremely bright (she's hard to get pics of) and well, I decided these 3 were the best and messed with the colors!

Akirahalloween.jpg
    akirahalloween2.jpg
    akirahalloween3.jpg

Please note that she sat in this position for almost all of the pics so that is why in 2 of them she looks like she hasn't moved!

Attached Files:

5. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

Still think the black and white ones are great. And I know what you mean about them staying still like that. My Rosy sits for long periods of time sometimes and so did one of my corns when he was younger.

The hands are great. It would be funny to see what it would look like to put them on either side of the snakes body...almost like they have their own! :D

6. ReptileDreamer

Well, it's funny because I was about to give up with taking pictures of her. Then I set her in one specific place and she sat like that long enough to get about 12 pictures and those came out the best I think. It was hard to get good shots though because of how I was sitting and there was limited room where I was. I just got our Halloween Deco box out and I have a few ideas but sadly, I have to wait 48 hours before I can do anything since we just fed both today.
    The hands aren't anything special, they're small and not exactly big (as you can see) but hey, they work! Hopefully I can get more of both before Halloween gets here.