This Disappears When Logged In

A Halloween Type Photoshoot!

Discussion in 'Rosy Boas & Sand Boas' started by ReptileDreamer, Oct 7, 2009.

1. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

Lol yea black shirt + hot day = bad. :D

That walking stick sounds really cool though.

2. ReptileDreamer

ReptileDreamer Well-Known Member

I've got a picture of the topper, then the stick is just a cherry wood or well, it looks like cherry wood.

The dragon is hand carved and it even came with a little stand that is also an incense burner. Here is a pic of it far away:

IMG_0543.jpg

Then one of it with the smoke

IMG_0549.jpg

Attached Files:

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I see those dragons at almost every faire I have been at. They are just too cool.
    LOL You ought to try it in full wizard's costume complete with heavy black robe and black hooded cloak in 90 degree temps!

4. ReptileDreamer

I wore a full velvet dress one year with long sleeves and everything. That was REALLY hot, good thing I brought a change of clothes!

5. DarkMagician207

That looks AWESOME!!! :)

One of these days I do plan on dressing up...one day....

Merlin: mad props for that! Lol!

6. Merlin

And then on top of it imagine drumming like a madman for the belly dancers!

7. ReptileDreamer

I don't think I'll be dressing up again, it's just to hot to dress up unless I wore something not so covered up lol

8. Merlin

Belly dancer garb is pretty light!;)

9. ReptileDreamer

Nah, I don't have the body for that :(

10. ReptileDreamer

Here is another photo to add! I had some extra time on my hands and decided to mess around in photoshop!

kainhalloween.jpg

Attached Files:

11. Drache Dame

Drache Dame Elite Member

Are you opposed to ordering online? Party City has some great decorations that you can use as props, and then decorate your house with!

12. ReptileDreamer

No I don't mind buying offline but it's kind of dumb to order from Party City when I have a store about 5 blocks away. I also have 2 Halloween stores close as well. If I had the money I would have bought something but I don't. I'm a poor college student, what do you expect.

13. DarkMagician207

Love the newest pic! Spooky! :D

14. ReptileDreamer

Haha thanks! I thought it turned out good!

15. ReptileDreamer

I've just been having fun lately and thought I'd share these as well! I hope to get some cool ones with our Limburg using a creepy Halloween mask!

03.jpg
    02.jpg
    01.jpg

Attached Files:

• 03.jpg
      03.jpg
      File size:
      79.9 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      87.1 KB
      Views:
    • 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      75.8 KB
      Views:
  16. DarkMagician207

They look great. I love the purple fabric in the colored shots. Is that one shot black and white? It looks very Halloweeny almost like the old horror movies. :D

17. ReptileDreamer

Yea it's just black and white and I made it look like his stripes were super dark. He'd look awesome in those colors I think! Then the fabric I used I darkened using photoshop, it's not that dark. It also has little bats and moons and stuff on it. My mom found it rummaging through the drawers in our big china case. Also helps that she works at a fabric store!

18. DarkMagician207

You should try out some pics with your other Rosy as well, they're both great looking snakes. :)

19. ReptileDreamer

I wish I could but our Limburg is at my fiance's house and he doesn't have a whole lot of props or anything and I don't wanna have to bring over all of mine. I thought about using the creepy mask his dad just got but I don't know. Maybe, hopefully!

20. ReptileDreamer

Got some after almost giving up because she wouldn't sit still! They'll be posted later and hopefully they came out alright!