This Disappears When Logged In

A few retic pics

Discussion in 'Reticulated Pythons' started by Amelia, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Here are a few of our retics. Not the best pictures, but they will do for now.

First the female jampea, produced by Shaun D. She is in her dark colors in this pic, so its the ugly version of her pretty much, plus not the best shot of her but here it is.
    [​IMG]

Here is a pic of our male lavendar phase albino, a few months old, will be getting some new pics later.
    [​IMG]

And lastly a few months old pic of the female super tiger.
    [​IMG]

2. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Awww, I love the first pic, she looks so cute :) great pics thanks for sharing :D

3. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

great pics. beautiful snakes. the last one is really cool. never saw one like that. :)

4. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Aww I love the 2nd one! they are all lovely! :D

5. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Thanks for the nice comments everyone, Im a retic addict, as well as bloods, well just count all of the big 5 for me lol, but a lot of the other species as well, can't forget them. I hope to get some new shots of the lav. albino, and the super tiger soon, batteries died earlier today on me.

6. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

dang! those retics get HUGE! glad to see that they are living with a person like you as oppose to those other idiots out there who think that just because they were their when the snake hatched out of it's egg, that it will never ever ever attempt to bite and/or strangle them or a family member to death OOOOO NOOOO that will NEVER happen..pfffftttt!!!! lol

7. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Hah. Well they certainly have the potential to get big, the jampea considered a "dwarf" depending on how you see that term among retics, her mom is 13 ft, and NERD has a 15 footer, they definately get a lot of length to them though before they really start to put on their adult weight. The super tiger and the albino are both probably about 11 ft give or take a little, still have a lot of growing to do, especially the females anyway. They are sweeties though.

8. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

What beauties!Great pics!Never seen one like the 3.pic!

9. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Well for the non retic nuts most havn't seen all of the morphs and locality animals out there..

10. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL! Thats true!
    Just take a stroll thru www.bobclark.com

11. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

Beautiful snakes, and I love the stripes on the last one! :)

12. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Well thats not the only site to see some wild retics, try out mike wilbanks(www.constrictors.com) and NERD (www.newenglandreptile.com), retics come in a variety of color morphs lately, I just cant get enough of them, and bloods..and just about everything else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.