This Disappears When Logged In

A few new Pit's

Discussion in 'Pituophis (Pines, Bulls, Gophers)' started by Bighill_Reptiles, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bighill_Reptiles

Bighill_Reptiles Elite Member

well i have not been to much for the last year .As some of you my or may not know i got sick and have lost most of my reptiles and shop. my health is getting better so i am no the build yet once again lol with out further ado here are a few of the pit's that i picked up this fall
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    thanks for looking and any and all comments are welcome .
    god bless and I don't wish cancer on my worst enemy .live every day like it is your last :)

2. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Welcome back, i'm glad to hear your health is improving.

I didn't realize there was so much variety in pituophis

3. Bighill_Reptiles

Thanks for the kind words The Adult pair of Sonoran gophers are hypo albinos there are still a tone more like ghost snows and the list go's on for ever it seems but anyone who knows me knows that i will try and get a pair of each lol
    [​IMG]
    thanks for looking :D

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Glad to hear that you are doing better. Cancer Sux!
    Those are some pretty snakes! I particularly like the Sonorans.
    My first big snake was a local caught Bullsnake (when I was 12) so I have a fondness for the Pit's

5. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Nice Pit's I love the unique style of their markings. Glad to hear you're doing better. I meant to drop in at your table at the Mississauga show last year but I haven't been able to get there for a while.

6. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Glad to hear your health is improving. Nice snakes.

7. Bighill_Reptiles

thanks for all the kind words All I can do now is rebuild get bigger and better than before .I don't know if I will be doing any shows this year but next year i should be back out in stile .If ya have seen my tables in the past look out for the new and improved
    [​IMG]
    that is just a pic from one of the shows last year with over 7000 pics it can be a pain to find them all I should make up folders lol

8. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

all of them are beautiful. good luck with rebuilding and getting better. :)

9. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

glad to hear you are on the road to recovery! hope the speed limit is a high one! :)

10. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Sorry to hear about your illness but glad you are on the road to recovery! Beautiful snakes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.