This Disappears When Logged In

A chondro to make you drool!

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by Brent Strande, Dec 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brent Strande

Brent Strande Elite Member

Here's Gnome, my male GTP. This guy has some KILLER blue on him! He's a jayapura type and a little over two years old...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

2. Ryan

Ryan Elite Member

wow he is so cool lookin i love the blue coloring

3. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

That is freaking GORGEOUS! I can't wait to get my hands on one :)

4. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

awesome pics. very beautiful snake. i love the way the blue and green look so pretty together. :)

5. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Beautiful snake Brent. Welcome to HC :)

6. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Booootiful snake you have there, he is just awsome, great pics, thanx for sharing :D

7. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Gorgeous

Thanks for posting such incredible pictures! That is a beautiful, beautiful animal!!
    I've thought about getting one, but as Wager pointed out in his book "Boas" there are 4 really good reasons (in their mouths) to think twice before getting one! I'm going to wait a while...
    Lovely to look at though!!

8. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Very cool pictures Brent. Make you drool indeed!
    What, Andrea! You mean you don't enjoy trying to remove bodily fluids from carpeting? :D

9. Brent Strande

Brent Strande Elite Member

This is a Green Tree PYTHON, not an Emerald Tree BOA, the teeth are all fairly uniform and no huge DAGGERS! ;)

Sure, it still stings when this guy bites, but it's nothing like the teeth on an ETB! I love these guys, so I especially can't think of a single (much less 4) reason not to have one... other than the price, which is why I don't have more ;)

Thanks also for all the compliments! This seems like a great forum, and I'm glad that I was introduced to it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.