This Disappears When Logged In

8 Foot "Boa" For Sale

Discussion in 'Burmese Pythons' started by MadDog, Aug 30, 2010.

1. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

I was on craigslist.com and I came across this local add. It said that this guy had an 8 foot boa for sale. When I went in to look at the pictures, to my surprise, it was the strangest boa I had ever seen.lol It was a Burmese python. I'm going to send him an e-mail letting him know that he doesn't have a boa and send a URL of the care sheet on here to him. If he has the identification wrong, the care is probably wrong as well.

8 foot boa for ?

2. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Goodness, I see that stuff all the time. Boas that look suspiciously like ball pythons, and vice versa.

Our big girl (who actually is a boa) is pushing 8 feet. I have seen some bigger ones, but not many!

3. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

Yeah, that guy is just a tiny thing compared to what he will grow into. That's probably the biggest thing the people need to know when they buy it.

4. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

someone local made an add wanting an iguana baby for their kids, and i emailed saying that it is a horrible choice with links to iguana bites and such, and then info on bearded dragons and leopard geckos... i never heard back.. i hope they didn't get one.

I also found an add for a beardie that was an iguana! Living in a little tank, eating meal worms... sad day.

5. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

Let me just take this minute to laugh at retarded people who think burmese pythons are boas and iguanas bearded dragons:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Okay, now that I'm done with that, I will merrily go on my way cursing those people for their stupidity and trying to come up with ways to get reptiles from undeserving owners.

6. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

what i hate most on craigslist is the $100 cages + free reptile, if you don't want the reptile then do what ever you want with it.