This Disappears When Logged In

70 gallon tall

Discussion in 'General Construction' started by MIke_Haare, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MIke_Haare

MIke_Haare Elite Member

I'm buying a 70 gallon tall to breed crested geckos in :D I only have one and I'm buying it of the wb but they can't ship so I have to wait till december 18 for a show :( it'll be a big playground for them :) I'll have all sorts of fake plants and bark and stuff it'll be cool looking (and expensive :( )I'll post pics of it when done :)

2. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Sounds nice :D

Thats gonna be huge, so many opportunities. Are you going to do a natural setup or just newspapers and towels?

3. MIke_Haare

MIke_Haare Elite Member

natural setup of course I hate papers and towels!~!~!~!

4. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Well naturalistic vivariums is my hobby...and my hobby borderlines insanity :D

Just let me know what you're looking to do and I'll see if I can point you in the right direction.

5. MIke_Haare

MIke_Haare Elite Member

well my dad is going to make a stand for it cause I'm not tall enough to have it on a table and reach in to give baby food and scine I'll breed I couldn't reach eggs. Then from there I have the tank and the stand I'm going to buy drift wodd and fake plants and make like 10 hide spots if I'm lucky then my mom is a "crafty person" and I asked her to put all the fake plants and drift wood in, in a natural looking way :D I can't get the tank for another 2 months (Dec. 17) so I have time to make the stand and buy some of the stuff I need ;) so I'm pretty much set I can give a link if I haven't already
    http://www.glasscages.com/?sAction=ViewPicture&lPictID=53 there's a pic
    http://www.glasscages.com/?sAction=ViewCat&lCatID=3 then there is all the numbers it's the 70 gallon it doesn't say tall thought but on the pic it does weird......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.