This Disappears When Logged In

30 Gal Background :)

Discussion in 'Cage Furniture - Accessories' started by Wyldrose, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I thought I'd try something different so I got 2 cans of great stuff, and some chunks of styrofoam. Made the back ground, carved some, coated it in white glue, added sand, did that again and did a couple touch ups today. When it's dry its time to vacuum all the sand out and seal it :)

006-12.jpg

I'm hoping the little childerns python pulls through so this can be his home, she updated again, he actually has 2 eyes one is sunken and shriveled(she's hoping it improves after a few sheds). He ate another pinky assisted, he is hanging in keeping my fingers crossed he makes it :)

Attached Files:

2. Rojerlockless

Rojerlockless Active Member

3. justor

justor Elite Member

Agreed! Lookin' good.

4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Very nice, looking forward to the final product!

5. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

I love using Great Stuff for my backgrounds.

6. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I just wish it wasn't so sticky, learned the hard way to wear gloves!

7. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

You're telling me! One time I put my whole arm in it up to my elbow as it was setting, and I had a serious allergic reaction. I had to call poison control and they just told me that there was really nothing I could do. Worst night ever.

8. Komododragon12

Komododragon12 Elite Member

Looks cool! I hope your children's python makes it! I know that helpless feeling you get when your animal is sick like that... best of wishes!

9. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Thanks everyone :) What makes working on it worse is I now have in my first time ever girly nails lol. My niece was up visiting and she wanted hers done so I though why not get mine too... lol
    006-13.jpg
    I have a few other tanks I'd like to do as well. I love how it looks. I have a nice piece of grape vine and will be adding some dollarama plants to it soon :)

Attached Files:

10. CrystalHerps

CrystalHerps New Member

Good luck with your childrens python!

11. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

cool idea. I may do something similar when I make an enclosure for my bearded dragon! Gotta love the great stuff. Made right here in Michigan!

12. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Well the little childs python died, so Heart my adult corn lives in there right now :)