This Disappears When Logged In

3 Snakes to Rehome

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by arose, Oct 27, 2009.

1. arose

arose New Member

Hello, I am hoping to find someone to help us out. We are in need of a new home for 3 snakes. We have a Cornsnake named Gabe, a Red Tail Boa named Sancho, and a Ball Python named Salvador. I love all of our snakes but find that due to our family situation we really don't spend the amount of time with them that I would like to, which leaves me feeling guilty.

They are all very docile and the boa and cornsnake are great eaters. The ball python is another story, he is very finicky and doesn't eat regularly for us. We have tried adjusting cage temp, humidity, etc. with no real luck. I have found that he will eat pretty consistently if offered a thawed "Gourmet Rodent" which can be purchased (at least locally) at Petco.

If you would be able to provide a home for any of our snakes, please let me know!

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

It might be helpful to any one potentially interested to know how big the snakes are and how old.

3. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Can you post some pics of them ? I might be interested in the boa

4. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

I agree with Kenman. If you post some pics, it may help. I may be interested in the corn and the ball-- if I can talk the wife into it(crosses fingers). But pics will absolutely help.