1. Would it be ok if daily I gave my beardie a bath, or is there an other routine you can recommend?
2. Is it a good idea for me to give my...
Thank you so much great info
1. Do they bite and if so does it hurt?
2. What do they eat?
3. How big do they grow?
4. How old do they get?
5. Are there any good books or...
A carpet python is a great training snake, for future GTP keepers, and are just as gorgeous (especially the morphs)..
Why are they good prep...
Green tree pythons
Thanks joeyG great advice
I am by all means not getting this as a beginner snake but I have some questions:
1) Is it true there aggressive is there hay way I can combat...
If so should I be worried?
I've researched them both and I have plenty of room and am ready 4 the long term commitment. Thankz
I absolutely love ball pythons to bits however I've also been recommended a corn snake. Iam 11 and I adore snakes. My mum said she didn't really...
Separate names with a comma.