So I finally got around to building and installing the second six footer, which was quite the project (re installation). I ended up having to remove the first enclosure from it's base/stand, which required removing all of it's interior contents. After the enclosure was removed from the stand I had to cut the legs down to 18" from 24" in order to make enough headroom. Once that part was done I had to get the new six footer on to the stand, wire it up, mount the tiles, install the background then, the most difficult part, place the old one on top. Surprisingly it went off without a hitch...apart from me forgetting to run ground wires for the lighting. Now I just need to wait for the silicone to cure and then I'll be able to start the interior design process. Anyway, enough chatter...here are a few snaps.
The bottom enclosure still has work to be done, but it's getting there. I'll post more images once it's all set up.