Ok, I'm not sure if my boa is sick. Info.
1. He's a rescue, so I just got him this week
2. He's 6 feet
3. Cage temp. is 95F on the hotside and 78F on the coldside
4. Humidity is between 50 and 60 percent depending on the time of day.
5. I'm using a heatlamp, no undertank heater.
6. Cage size 4feet by 2feet by 3feet
7. Just ate 2 med. rats
Well that's all I can think of right now for info on the boa. The problem is he's got a wheeze and looks like pink spots on his belly and sides. I went to the vet and they dont know whats wrong with him so they decide to do a blood sample and Ill hear back from them later this week. So I was hoping someone here could give me some thoughts on what could be wrong.